Monday, November 19, 2007

A SEASON OF THANKS...

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good....

Thank Him for what?

Everything...

Here it goes... (it's your turn next!)
(Listed in no particular order)
1. my Salvation
2. my husband and how he loves me even when I'm unloveable
3. my children and all of their unique talents and personalities
4. my parents who continue to invest their lives into me
5. my grandparents who still sew into me and my family
6. my friends who hold me up when I am weary (Exodus 17:12)
7. my health (physical, mental, and spiritual)
8. parttime work so that I can contribute and lessen my husband's burden
9. freedom
10. the privledge of being able to home educate with great liberty
11. our kitty and our fish and our praying mantis
12. e-mail, what a great way to communicate in a short amount of time
13. two vehicles that run well and are very safe
14. my husban's health and abilities
15. church, and the opportunity to openly fellowship with other believers
16. God's purpose and calling for my life
17. beautiful flowers and green fields
18. wide open spaces and mountain landscapes
19. memories
20. music and how it can change how you feel
21. God's infallible word
22. God's strength
23. a victorious life
24. a beautiful home in a safe neighborhood
25. nice neighbors
26. opportunities to grow
27. family friendly movies
28. free enterprise
29. food! food! wonderful food! give me some more of it please...
30. chocalate (one of the basic food groups!)
31. the end of summer!
32. an encouraging word
33. babies
34. diapers (thank you Lord that I don't have even more laundry to do!)
35. an indoor bathroom
36. my own bedroom and bathroom
37. silence
38.

No comments: