Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Scattered NOT centered

I feel so frustrated when I am not centering every part of my life in Christ. I feel scattered. It's like nothing goes smoothly. I work and work only to accomplish very little. Yet when I am centered, no matter how much is on my plate, it all seems to fall into place.

Our pastor challenged us a few weeks back to make God 1st in ALL things/in Everything.
Is He first in my:
1. Time
2. Talent
3. Treasure

Lord, help me to devote each day that you give me completely to you that it may count for something. Amen.

2 comments:

beBOLDjen said...

YOu've been tagged my dear! stop by for details ;)

luvgod2 said...

I've came over from beboldjen.blogspot.com and I'm a fellow sister from Palm Valley. I love your heart and your passion for Christ!!! We serve an amazing God who never ceases to awe me with His blessings. I am humbled by my wonderful gift of faith in Christ.